Requires Unreal Mod Loader so make sure that's downloaded!
Thanks to Discord's Rich Presence API, this mod will tell others on Discord what you're doing in-game.
It will pull information about the character you are playing, what stage you are playing on and how long you spend in a match. It will directly tell users what your current battle state is, and what game mode your interacting with.
- Added support for Customization
- Added support for Ultimate Tekken Bowl
- Added chapter information for Story Mode.
- Added support for Player Match (Now shows room sizes)
- Updated Fallback image.
- Adjusted text for multiple things.
- Added an image to Online Warm-Up.
- Shows information when you're selecting a side.
- Shows information about what character you're selecting (in one-player game modes)
- Shows information about what stage you're selecting.
- Shows your current selected character at the time is shown on the stage select (in one-player game modes)
- Shows round information in battle game modes.
- Shows whether or not you're watching a replay.
- Fixed a bug showing the wrong character online.
- Fixed a bug that stopped the timer in training mode.
- Fixed a bug that made the timer reset after certain match conditions.
- Initial Test Release
To install, drop the downloaded files into:
The Github Repo for this project is here.
Thanks to Kulagin for ObjectProxy which is used to grab addresses and additional help.